Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Outstation Duty: Hell Week or On-Work-Vacation?

Last week I was in Kota Belud for 3 days auditing the District Client Center with 3 of my colleagues. It was of the norm as I went there last year but the difference is that I went there last year during fasting month. Extreme work + intensive focus + fasting = Extreme Hunger. This year I managed to at least enjoy my time there even if I only stayed inside the hotel room.

This week (currently) I'm in Ranau and it is freezing cold here. With the added accomodation entitlement, we're able to afford a more comfortable hotel (thank you bosses!) at the Cottageview tonight and at the Perkasa Hotel the next 2 nights.

I've been commuting here and there for the past 4 weeks; From Phillipines to Kota Belud to Kudat and now Ranau and I realised that the longest I've been at home was only 2 days!

1 comment: